This Privacy Notice outlines Boltz Research’s approach to privacy to fulfill its obligations under applicable privacy laws.
This Privacy Notice applies to all your Personal Data processed by us in electronic mode.
Please note that this Privacy Notice applies to all instances where we play the role of a Data Controller of your Personal Data when we collect and process Personal Data about you for offering our services.
Boltz Research is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure. We process any Personal Data we collect from you in accordance with the applicable law and regulations mentioned and the provisions of this Privacy Notice. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we treat it.
Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refer to Boltz Research. And the terms “you”, “your”, “yours” and “user” refer to YOU (as the Data Subject).
What Personal Data Do We Collect and Process?
The categories of Personal Data that we collect, and process are as follows:
- Demographic and Identity Data (for e.g., first name, last name, email address, contact number, city, state, country,)
- Professional Data (for e.g., specialty, national provider identifier number, profession type)
- Online Identifiers and other Technical Data (for e.g., IP address, transaction logs, device details, approximate geolocation)
Where Do We Obtain Your Personal Data From?
Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you use our services. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website.
We may also collect Personal Data about you from third parties and publicly available sources of information.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity.
- To deliver our services.
- To communicate with you regarding existing services availed by you, including notifications of any alerts or updates.
- To evaluate, develop and improve our services.
- For market analysis and market research.
- To handle inquiries and complaints.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
When Do We Share Your Personal Data with Third Parties?
We may use third parties in the provision of our services to you. We may share your Personal Data with such third parties. We have appropriate contracts in place with all such third parties. This means that they are not permitted to do anything with your Personal Data that is outside of the scope specified by us. They are committed to holding your Personal Data securely and retain it only for the period specified in our contracts with them. We do not sell or otherwise disclose Personal Data we collect about you for monetary or other valuable consideration.
1. Reasons for sharing your Personal Data with third parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties only where it is lawful to do so. This includes instances where we or they:
- need to provide you with our services.
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you have agreed.
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so.
- have a legal obligation to do so. For e.g., to assist with detecting and preventing fraud.
- have a requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation, or asserting or defending legal rights and interests.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal process; protect the safety of any person; address fraud, security, or technical issues; or protect our rights or the rights of those who use our services.
2. With whom your Personal Data may be shared:
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- other group companies.
- service providers such as communication platforms and analytics service providers who provide services to us.
- law enforcement authorities, government authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors, and any party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities.
- statutory and regulatory bodies, authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
The data collected from you is stored in the United States of America. Personal Data we hold about you may be transferred to other countries outside your residential country for any of the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Any Personal Data that we transfer will be protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice as well as with adequate protections in place in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) privacy laws and that Personal Data can become subject to the laws and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies, and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or other similar process.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings.
Outlined below are the categories of cookies along with a description of what they are used for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure, and to comply with regulations that apply to us.
- Functional Cookies – We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalized features.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies – We may use performance/analytics cookies on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
- Marketing Cookies – We may use marketing cookies on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other websites, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website.
We may also use trackers (such as web beacons, tags, and pixels) on our website to collect data about you.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Data?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical, and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep the Personal Data we collect about you for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons. We take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. If you are a parent or guardian and aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us using the details in the ‘Contact Us’ section of this Notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to the websites of other organizations. This Privacy Notice does not cover how those organizations process your Personal Data. We encourage you to read the Privacy Notices on the other websites you visit.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Notification of Changes
We regularly review and update our Privacy Notice to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page.
Last Updated On: July 18, 2023
Boltz Research is a market research firm that connects healthcare professionals and industry. We conduct quantitative and qualitative market research in the healthcare, pharma, and medical devices industry sectors.