GRPR Privacy Notice
Lawful Bases of Processing Your Personal Data
If you are an EU resident, we process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us.
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our services to you upon your withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us with a written request on the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
Your Privacy Rights
As a European Union resident, you have the following rights, and we commit to provide you with the same:
- Right of Access: You have the right to get access to your Personal Data that is with us along with other supporting information.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your Personal Data that is with us that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your Personal Data that you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data that is with us under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Data you gave us to another organization, or you, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
If you wish to make a request to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us email@example.com
Last Updated On: July 18, 2023
Boltz Research is a market research firm that connects healthcare professionals and industry. We conduct quantitative and qualitative market research in the healthcare, pharma, and medical devices industry sectors.